Saturday, August 23, 2008

Bad Day!

Bad day! Bad day! Damm itt!! I lost my black favorite jacket at university yesterday and I really hate myself for that! I was too angry about the fact my group neglected my contribution! They changed whole part of my report and what do you think I would feel? Even the references I had were neglected and removed from the report. How stupid can they be? Do they think I stupid to add those things? Do they think I am inexperienced? Hello! I was a leader twice and I got good results with it. I don't mind I am not the leader but at least I have a contribution in the report. But when I read it, none! I was so enraged that I would really tell them what I want to say, though I didn't cos I don't want to make things worse. Especially that one girl, she looked racism and further more she seem to do things sololy. She looked annoying, when it comes to her sarcasim. Herr ass!

Apart from that, I am having problem with my assignment. Its so difficult. I was wondering why it is not much related to the lecture or exercises we did. Gyaahhh >.<

Now, lets talk about positive things. The end of the day, I didn't need to walk home long. I used a bus that stopped directly outside my house street. Nice right? I even got advise and words from HIM, which makes me feel better. He always cheer me up, no matter what. Although he was busy and all as he chats with me, those words meant something to me.

Just today, me and xanvas talked about HIM. How she fell for him and all. She said she fall for him because he had a father figure. I somehow think it the same as well. He's like a father, lover, brother and friend to me. All in one, I guess thats make me happy, the time I had with me was my happiest time of my life. I miss him... the days... every time I saw couples walking together, they always remind me of the time I had with him... darn soo crazy am I not? heheh

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home