Saturday, November 1, 2008

I want a man in my life~

I want a man in my life~

I got song that randomly sing in my head and I said it out. I don't even know whether this lyric actually existed, well not that I remembered. With this song... wanna know something?

Last night, I was at a Halloween Party, it was mostly brunei students in Brisbane. I met this who looks, act, laugh as my young cousin back in brunei. At least that was my first impression of him. My eyes already set on them the moment I reach there, no it wasn't love at first sight, I doubt it too.

I asked him whether he was related to my cousin. But he said he didn't think so. He did say most people think that he is quite familiar to someone they know, but I was really sure he and my cousin look pretty much alot the same. The next thing we talked about life, religious, school, brunei government and more. Boy, this guy is so knowledgable, I cant help being attracted to this guy. He might have muscle like my first crush but that wasn't the thing I feel for. His words, his talk... he might sound braging but I don't feel it was braging at all. Hahaha... I only got his name, no phone number or email... sigh... well I think he has a girlfriend haha, a guy like him lol...

"What did you wanted to say last night? If you don't say it I will."
"No! I will not let a woman say it."
"Whats the difference anyway?"
- Toharin Shoji and Tsujimoto Natsumi
- You're Under Arrest: The Last Summer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home